Do you have experience in a SEO? Do you enjoy collaborating with a digital team that is dedicated driving results for the medical practices with whom we work? We are looking for people whose values align with our creative, driven, and collaborative culture to join our rockstar team as an SEO Specialist!
As the SEO Specialist, Responsibilities of this position will
· Work with multiple clients and a cross-functional team to develop and implement digital strategies and initiatives that follow best practices in content, architecture, infrastructure and optimization.
· Optimize websites, identifying areas of improvement, increasing sites rankings in search engines, and reporting on results.
· Work with Marketing Managers, Regional Managers and Directors to build and maintain strong relationships with our members.
If you have these skills:
· Google Tools including Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio and My Business
· Ahref, Screaming Frog or similar SEO software.
· WordPress experience (backend setup and navigation, plugin support)
· Knowledge of web development and SEO standard practices
· Knowledge of project management software
Education & Abilities
· Education or work experience necessary to meet the above requirements.
· 2-4 years of SEO/SEO Content or relative experience, preferred.
· Proven experience implementing SEO strategies to improve website rankings and performance.
· Strong problem-solving, investigative research and critical thinking skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple client projects in a fast-paced, cross-departmental team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with team members.
Preference will be given to candidates with both technical on-site, off-site and content implementation knowledge of SEO best practices.
If you are looking for a change or a new opportunity send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuel Medical Group is a EEOC and CDC-compliant company, dedicated to the safety and health of our staff.